We accept Medicare Part A and Part B. To qualify for Medicare Home Health Care services the patient must meet stringent criteria.
- Must have a prescription from their physician.
- The patient must be homebound and cannot leave the home without considerable and taxing effort. Absences from the home must be infrequent in nature.
- The patient requires services that must be provided by either a Registered Nurse or Physical Therapist or Speech Therapists.
- Medicare will pay for a Home Health Aide if the above services are being provided. The Aide will assist with bathing, grooming, dressing, light meal preparation and changing of bed linens.
- Medicare will pay 100% for Home Health Care services with no co-pay or deductible